Thursday, April 3, 2008

L23

I am glad I took this challenge to canvass these emerging technologies.

My favorite session involved the technorati site. I have since been on it numerous times at home and it is now marked as one of my Favorites. A second favorite lesson was the podcasting tutorial; this will definitely be an area I will explore in depth.

The lesson which interested me the least involved the YouTube facility. I can certainly grasp the value of such collaborative efforts if they are specifically and narrowly focused and if measures are taken to control access and/or exclude the paparazzi of the internet.

I would participate again.

Michael Su

P.S. I would like to offer a special thank you to Krista Bolan @ Palomino library for her assistance and help during these learning sessions. She was always supportive of my efforts and gracious with her comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home